Follow the Instruction for enjoying the game
1. Each partner should have some paper. Sitting Position- Partners should sit in a way that they do not see each others answers-
2. Partners should alternate clicking on the different hearts to answer questions.
3. Click on a heart of your choice- you should write your own answer as well as what you think your partner will answer
4. Compare answers - the person who gets the most correct answers (guessing correctly what your partner would write) wins!--
5. The number of hearts that you do is up to you, maybe a few each night or take one night to clear the whole board.
6. The losing partner must make up for their loss by doing something for the other person that they would really like.